Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Young Women of Faith Bible, NIV Review

 Review by Funny Bunny:

The Young Women of Faith Bible (NIV) is a study Bible just for girls! It has many cool and helpful features such as the Journal Pages, the If I Were There pages, the Memory Verse pages, and more!

Now was a great time to get this Bible, as I am currently studying the book of Romans. The side notes help me understand the passages better, the journal pages help me relate to other girls my age, and the If I Were There pages show how I might feel if I were in a Biblical person's position.

This Bible helps me focus not only on the well-known Bible stories, but on my very own personal story! It helps me learn more about my relationship with God, how to serve Him, and ways other disciples were devoted to following in His ways. With the Good News in tow, I can do all things in Christ who strengthens me! This Bible helps me learn more about Him and what He wants.

This particular Bible is probably, in my opinion, for ages 9-12. However, older children may like it, and younger children can have fun with it by having their moms read it to them.

Speaking of moms, the NIV Woman of Faith Study Bible is connected to the Young Woman of Faith Study Bible, so you and your mom can share in God's Word together!

I really think this is a fantastic Bible, with easy-to-read type, good study tips and passages, and lots of fun to read - alone, or with mom!

From the Publisher:

The study Bible that’s just for girls! This Bible is filled with engaging features that will help you learn more about yourself and your relationship with God. Designed to encourage you to develop a habit of studying God's Word, you’ll discover how relevant the Bible can be to your everyday life. Weekly studies and many of the side notes are also linked to the women's study Bible, the NIV Women of Faith Study Bible, allowing you and your mom to share God's Word together. Features include: Weekly Bible Studies, Side Notes, Journal Pages, Memory Verses, I Believe Statements of Faith, and If I Were There Bible Stories.























Find Out More:  You can find out more online at Zondervan.  The Young Women of Faith Bible, NIV is available with a hardcover and is $29.99.




Don't miss a thing! Subscribe to Our Homeschool Reviews and get our articles right to your inbox!

©2010-2014 Our Homeschool Reviews. All rights reserved. All text, photographs, artwork, and other content may not be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written consent of the author. http://ourhomeschoolreviews.blogspot.com/

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!