Friday, March 27, 2015

BakeitFun Baking Mat Review

A couple weeks ago I received the BakeitFun Non-Stick Silicone Baking Mat.  My pans are old and not in the best condition so I was happy to try it out.


Some great features of this mat include:

• 100% Professional German Grade, FDA Safe & BPA Free Silicone
• Heat Resistant from -40°F up to 450°F
• Oven, Dishwasher, Microwave and Freezer safe
• Non-Stick
• Reusable up to 2000 uses
• Convenient Size: 16 ½" x 11" fits a half-sized baking sheet
• Professional 0.75mm thickness
• Rulers help you measure food placement
• Circles provides perfect cookies sizing



I have used this baking mat several times now and what I really like is that it is easy to clean and nothing slicks to it! I love how everything just slips right off.

Below you can see my video review. :)
 

Find Out More:  You can find out more online at BakeitFun.  The BakeitFun Standard Green Mat is just $11.99 on Amazon.  BakeitFun products are backed by a Lifetime Money-Back Guarantee.  



Don't miss a thing! Subscribe to Our Homeschool Reviews and get our articles right to your inbox!

©2010-2015 Our Homeschool Reviews. All rights reserved. All text, photographs, artwork, and other content may not be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written consent of the author. http://ourhomeschoolreviews.blogspot.com/

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!