Tuesday, March 14, 2017

Update on Our Homeschool Reviews


So here's a little update on what's going on with Our Homeschool Reviews.

I started my blog way back in May of 2010 when I began writing reviews for The Old Schoolhouse Homeschool Review Crew. I happily reviewed some wonderful products and posted about our day to day homeschooling adventures for about four and a half years. I loved it and so did our daughter!



The first picture I posted back in 2010

Then after some thought, in December 2014 I decided to step down from reviewing for TOS simply because our daughter was about to start Jr High and she needed a break. It was hard to say goodbye to that close-knit group, but it was best for our family. I was still pretty active on my blog and enjoyed writing and interacting with readers and friends.

As time went on though, I needed a break too. 


Fast forward about two years and I'm finding myself with more time. Our daughter, who is now 13 and in 8th grade, has been pretty independent over the past year with her school work, and, well, I still love reading through curriculum! I miss it!


So here I am! Ready to dive into some new curriculum and share my thoughts with you. I'm excited to get started! I hope you are too!


***Stay tuned for some exciting announcements! I'll be sharing with you some of the curriculum that I will be reviewing over the next few months. ***




Don't miss a thing! Subscribe to Our Homeschool Reviews and get our articles right to your inbox!

©2010-2017 Our Homeschool Reviews. All rights reserved. All text, photographs, artwork, and other content may not be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written consent of the author. http://ourhomeschoolreviews.blogspot.com/

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!