Tuesday, April 4, 2017

Memoria Press Writing and Latin


I mentioned last week that I am excited to share with you the reviews that I will have coming up over the next few months.

Memoria Press is the first company that I want to tell you about. For those who have never heard of Memoria Press, since 1994 they have been family-run publishing company that produces simple and easy-to-use classical Christian education materials for home and private schools.

They offer curriculum for preschool through 12th grade and their products are characterized by simplicity, quality, and affordability. They are also designed for homeschool families who have no familiarity with the subject being taught. 

I will be reviewing First Form Latin and Classical Composition.


First Form Latin


Classical Composition


Look for my reviews around the end of April to the beginning of May. 



Don't miss a thing! Subscribe to Our Homeschool Reviews and get our articles right to your inbox!

©2010-2017 Our Homeschool Reviews. All rights reserved. All text, photographs, artwork, and other content may not be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written consent of the author. http://ourhomeschoolreviews.blogspot.com/

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!