Sunday, November 21, 2010

2010 Gratitude Challenge - November 21


For the month of November Our Homeschool Reviews will be participating in a Gratitude Challenge hosted by Brenda at Garden of Learning.  For each day, I'll post about something I am thankful for.

Today I am thankful for...Church!!  We spent over a year visiting new churches and trying to decide which one would be a good fit for our family.  We finally found one back in the spring and have enjoyed attending service.  Although we don't make it there every week, we go when we can.  The pastors are great and have a wonderful message that, not only teaches the scripture, but relates it to us today, which I think is very important!  


1 comments:

Heather @ Marine Corps Nomads

I'm glad you were able to find a church that works for you family. That's not always easy.

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!