Sunday, November 21, 2010

Fit Mommy Friday - Challenge Week 4


As I am writing this, I have completed 28 days of the challenge (I'm a little late in getting it out).

Highlights:

Not sure there are any highlights for the week...lol!  Other than cleaning the floors on my hands and knees (which does work up a sweat and is a good arm workout), walking around the zoo for a day, and playing a game of tennis (I did run after the ball a lot), I did not get to my workouts this week. 

What I Could Have Done Better:

Let's just say I could have done a lot better and keep it at that!  ;o)

My Progress:

As of today, I am actually down 2 lbs again, which is good.  Friday I wasn't feeling too well and yesterday I ate pretty good.  Those two things may account for the 2 lbs right there, but it will give me a good start to the week!

Looking Forward:

Um...it's Thanksgiving week!  That will be my day off of course!  Leading up to Thursday I should be fine.  We have both of our families at our house for Thanksgiving and we usually have just enough food for everyone, so except for Turkey, there aren't many leftovers.

Oh, and as an incentive, I found out earlier in the week what the winner of the Challenge will get...a Jillian Michaels DVD and book package!  Check it out HERE!  Pretty cool, huh?!  I'm hoping that alone will get my rear in gear!

Thanks for joining Our Homeschool Reviews.  I hope everyone else participating in this challenge had a good week as well.  If you want to check the status of all the participants I am linked up with Denise at Got Chai?


1 comments:

i cant decide

It sounds like you still had a decent week even though you didn't do your usual workouts. And 2 pounds gone, wonderful!

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!