Saturday, February 5, 2011

Fit Mommy Friday


{insert chirping crickets here}

Ok, so I could blame it on the cold, rainy week we've had...or maybe on our school schedule, or the fact that I was out of the house for several meals...but I won't. 

I did workout a couple times this week and I ate ok, but snacked many times and ate a few bad meals. 

I need to get back on track because I feel so much better when I workout.  I just need the motivation!  Can someone pass some onto me??  ;o)

{EDIT:  I just felt so guilty about writing this that I ran outside for 30 minutes...lol!}

I hope everyone else participating Fit Mommy Friday had a good week. If you want to check the status of all the participants I am linked up with Denise at Got Chai?

8 comments:

Michelle Smith

I wish I could pass motivation on to you, but I'm afraid I'm about fresh out. I haven't decided whether to check in this week or not! ;)

i cant decide

The cold weather demotivates me too. Good job getting some exercise in.

Anonymous

I'm not the best at motivating you to exercise :-) ... but would like to encourage you as a homemaker and blogger! Being a good homemaker doesn't happen overnight ... it takes practice .... and failure... it is in making mistakes that we learn. For some it may come easier than for others but pat yourself on the back that you keep trying! ... try not to be so hard on yourself ... having known you for a very long time, I think you are skilled at writing. Not to embarrass you but I remember some of your "writing" from the past and was not surprised when you began to blog. Thought it fit you perfectly. I am sure you are touching alot of young mom's lives. Encouraging you to keep pressing on ... Mrs. C

Blossom Barden (NorthLaurel)

If you got some in, you're doing good...in my opinion.
Here's to a better next week!

Our Homeschool Reviews

Thanks for all the encouragement! I just need to get my rear in gear! And thanks Mrs. C, that made my day!! :o)

LuAnn @ BackPorchervations

I started therapy this week after my knee operation. Supposed to do the exercises 3x/day at home. After the first time, it was so sore that I;ve fudged on subsequent sessions. Nice to know that I'm not the only one who struggles with motivation. But God doesn't put on us things we cannot bear.

asliceofsmithlife

Oh I too need some motivation to get in gear! I'm now in the habit of sleeping through my 4:45 AM alarm and then I don't get out of bed to exercise at the gym or home before my husband has to leave for work by 6:45 AM :( I need to start NOW on my exercise routine because I too feel better when I take care of my body! Best wishes with your fit program! Thanks for linking up again to NOBH!

Rodna

If you get some motivation, pass it along to me!
good job running. If I went outside to run, or even walk, right now, I would slip on all of the ice! lol

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!