Thursday, September 1, 2011

StickerYou Review


If you have kids who are into logos and stickers, I've found a neat site for you.  It's called StickerYou.  With StickerYou, you can create and purchase your own custom stickers. 

It's very simple! 

You simply make your own sticker page online.  If you have your own pictures or images, you can upload them to their site, edit, and create your own custom stickers.  If not, you can choose from their thousands of original designs and logos.  Once you create your sticker pages, they are shipped to your home.

You can also Make+Print your stickers at home.  You purchase their Make+Print Your Own Stickers package at your local Hobby Lobby store and enter the print code here

Sticker packages are available in rectangle, round, hearts & stars, and iron-on.




Ideas for StickerYou

* Business logos
* Promotional items
* Personalize lockers, laptops, and notebooks
* Name labels for kids clothes, cups, shoes, and more
* Decorate your room
* Labels for organizing
* Scrapbooking
* Parties



My Thoughts:  I received a Make+Print Your Own Stickers rectangle package, which includes 5 sheets, totaling 40 stickers.  I entered my print code online and started creating stickers to print myself.  They really have endless sticker making possibilities and I found myself playing around with all the combinations for at least an hour.  I made a sticker page and printed it out for you to see.

(click on the image to enlarge)

You can see these are glossy, high quality, vinyl stickers.  They are also sun and water resistant and removable, leaving no residue.  For most of them, I choose their backgrounds and graphics and added my own words.  You can see I imported two pictures, one of our dog Maisy and one of my blog button. 

Find Out More:  You can create your own sticker pages at StickerYou.  Cost for stickers is $7.49 per page (for 2 pages).  Costs for labels and custom stickers varies.  You can also find StickerYou on Facebook and Twitter.  And for a limited time you can make your FREE stickers now, just pay s&h. 

Disclosure: I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!