Friday, January 11, 2013

Homeschool Mother's Journal 1-11-13


In my life this week…  

On Monday I started eating plant-based again.  So far so good.  Tonight I made some pretty yummy dairy free/oil free apple muffins that were very yummy!!  Even hubby enjoyed them!

In our homeschool this week…  

Also on Monday, Funny Bunny started all her extra curricular activities again, so we have been busy.  I'm not sure I was totally ready to start back and was actually a bit reluctant, but once we got to each one I was happy to be there...and I know she was too!

This week was packed with activities, so we eased back into school and she only had about 2 1/2 days of schoolwork.  

Places we’re going and people we’re seeing…

Over the weekend we we able to get away for a little bit and have some fun!



 I'm inspired by…   

All of the people in the Bible who had such FAITH!!  This week in Community Bible Study we focused on several verses in Hebrews 11It's such a good reminder for us and a great place to go when we may be having trouble with ours.
 
My favorite thing this week was…  

Seeing all my mama friends at all our activities!!



 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!