Monday, July 8, 2013

Menu Plan Monday - July 8


It's summer and it's been a while since I posted a Menu Plan Monday.  We've been really busy with summer fun and with summer fun usually comes summer eating!

To add to our summer food splurge, our fridge died about a week ago and the new one is not going to be delivered until July 15th.  Last week that meant trying to eat mostly non refrigerated foods and a lot of eating out.

Yesterday we finally broke down and bought a mini fridge so hopefully I can get back on track with a few things.  I will say, having cold water is nice!!

A friend told me about the My Fitness Pal app, so if you haven't see it, go and check it out.  Unfortunately it is running really slow right now because it looks like they installed some updates that are not working properly, but it gets great reviews.

I'm going to attempt to use it daily to track my calorie intake.  :)  If you already use it, I'd love to get your feedback.

So here are some of our dinners for the week:
 
Spaghetti and Marinara Sauce
Vegetable and Bean Soup
Homemade Pineapple Pizza
Breakfast for Dinner {Pancakes and Eggs}
Bean Burritos

What are your plans for the week?
 
 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!