Monday, January 20, 2014

Menu Plan Monday - January 20

http://orgjunkie.com/2014/01/menu-plan-monday-jan-2014.html

This month I've been trying out crock pot meal planning.  Last week I made Baked Ziti one day and then Honey Garlic Chicken another.  Funny Bunny and I loved the baked ziti but hubby thought it was too filling.  Then hubby loved the honey and garlic chicken and Funny Bunny and I thought it was a little dry.

We all loved the Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies and I made them again for this week.  You can find links to all three recipes at the link above.

This week we are planning to have:

Sweet 'n' Smokey Chicken Wings {Mon & Tue night}
Pot Roast and Potatoes {Wed & Thur night}

The chicken is in the crock pot as I type.  I can't remember where I got the recipe though, so I don't have a link right now.

As far as weight loss, I'm still down 3lbs, with 7 more to go!

Are you meal planning this week. I'd love to hear about your recipes. Please leave a link in the comments. Thanks!




Don't miss a thing! Subscribe to Our Homeschool Reviews and get our articles right to your inbox!

©2010-2014 Our Homeschool Reviews. All rights reserved. All text, photographs, artwork, and other content may not be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written consent of the author. http://ourhomeschoolreviews.blogspot.com/

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!