Monday, January 6, 2014

Menu Plan Monday - January 6

http://orgjunkie.com/2014/01/menu-plan-monday-jan-613.html

Ok, so last week I announced that I was going to be making more healthy crock pot meals, which I am, but I'll be first starting off the week with a 3-day detox!!

I've never done anything like this before, but it is all natural, whole foods, and a pretty light detox, so I won't be starving myself or anything {hopefully}.  Here is what will be on the menu for the first three days this week:

On Rising - Lemon/Ginger Water
Breakfast - Green Juice
Snack - Detox Tea
Lunch - Large Green Salad
Snack - Detox Tea or Green Juice
Dinner - Detox Soup
Before Bed - Sleepy Tea

If I get hungry I can add another Green Juice in there. 

As for the rest of the family, they will be eating the Detox Soup with me for dinner on Monday night and if they like it, it's what's for dinner Tue and Wed also.  ;)  If they don't like it, I have the two meals below planned for the week.

Crock Pot Chicken Taco Chili
Slow Cooker Baked Ziti

Please wish me luck on this 3-day detox!!  I'm hoping to make it through all three days and praying I don't get a massive headache {I already eliminated soda so hopefully that will help}.

I'll be documenting my meals and condition along the way, so stay tuned!!

Are you meal planning this week.  I'd love to hear about your recipes.  Please leave a link in the comments.  Thanks!



Don't miss a thing! Subscribe to Our Homeschool Reviews and get our articles right to your inbox!

©2010-2014 Our Homeschool Reviews. All rights reserved. All text, photographs, artwork, and other content may not be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written consent of the author. http://ourhomeschoolreviews.blogspot.com/

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!