Monday, March 3, 2014

Chewy.com: Sojos Peanut Butter Honey Flavor Dog Treats Review


I'm posting this review on behalf of our dog, Maisy.  She's a big part of our family and although she acts more like a human than a dog, she hasn't quite worked up to blogging yet, so I'll speak for her. ;)

Maisy received a package of Sojos Peanut Butter Honey Flavor Dog Treats in the mail last month.  I think she knew the box was hers before I even opened it.  She's funny that way.

Sojos makes all-natural dog treats that are baked in the USA using human-quality sourced ingredients. The treats are wheat and corn-free, healthy, and tasty.

With a wheat and corn-free recipe and added chicken broth as well as healthy vegetables these crunchy snacks absolutely are irresistible. The dough is shaped into medium-sized bone shapes and then baked to perfection.

Key Benefits

* Suitable for all life stages 
* Under 15 calories per treat 
* Human-grade ingredients  
* Wheat and corn-free, contain no GMO's or artificial flavors or colors 
* No artificial preservatives 
* Made in the USA!


She wanted a taste as soon as I placed the box on the floor.  And since these are made with real peanut butter, you can smell them through the box.  They smelled good enough for us to eat.


Then I made her pose with the box.  She was being very patient with me. :)  When she finally got to dig in, she loved them!  I tried to get a picture of her eating one but she ate them too fast...lol!

My Thoughts:  I like that these treats are made with simple ingredients that I can find in my own kitchen.  We love our Maisy Moo and it makes me feel better when we can give her quality food.

Find Out More:  You can order Sojos Peanut Butter Honey Flavor Dog Treats for your pet online at Chewy.com.  Sojos Peanut Butter Honey Flavor Dog Treats are available in a 10oz box and cost $8.50. 




Don't miss a thing! Subscribe to Our Homeschool Reviews and get our articles right to your inbox!

©2010-2014 Our Homeschool Reviews. All rights reserved. All text, photographs, artwork, and other content may not be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written consent of the author. http://ourhomeschoolreviews.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

Our Homeschool Reviews

I wanted to say WAY TO GO the other day when I read the post, but didn't get to, some I'm coming back now to say it: WAY TO GO!!! :-)
-Kim

Our Homeschool Reviews

Thanks!! Same to you!!!

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!